The Ultimate hey gorgeous vitamin skin care kit
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN IS RIGHT HERE!
We’ve put the perfect age defence kit together that fortifies skin affected by hormonal changes and prompts skin to recall its youthful ways. Fragile, fatigued skin finds new energy to fight dullness, roughness, wrinkles and decreased density.
THIS FAB KIT :
1. Goji Berry Facial Scrub gently exfoliates old skin cell, grime and impurities to reveal a layer of fresh healthy skin.
2. Pineapple & Papaya Enzyme Cleanser is gentle enough to use twice a day to effectively remove make-up and daily grime. Keeping your skin spotlessly clean without damaging the acid mantel will promote healthy radiant skin. (Please note the cleanser pictured above has been coloured for photograph purposes. It is a cream/white colour).
3. Vitamin C stabilises the skin’s pH balance. It removes the last vestiges of your cleanser and prepares the skin for your follow on products.
4. Add a blast of 20 % Vitamin C Serum into the skin. Vit C plays a vital role in the production of collagen, which in turn helps promote the regeneration of fresh healthy skin cells. It lifts and brightens the skin leaving it youthful and healthy.
5. Seal in all the goodness with this fab Vitamin C Moisturiser to plump up the skin, softens lines and wrinkles. It’s also incredibly nourishing and hydrating.
- Store Name: Nofled
- Vendor: Nofled
- No ratings found yet!
The ultimate Hey Gorgeous skin evening brightening skin care kit
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A GORGEOUSLY EVEN SKIN TONE IS RIGHT HERE:
Skin pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dullness of the complexion are issues a lot of us have had to contend with at some point in our lives. But thanks our cutting edge formulations with proven product ingredients, this 4 product kit really delivers on results.
1. Brighten Up Skin Polish with liquorice root and Ginseng gently exfoliates surface pigmentation to instantly lift and brighten the skin.
By removing skin cell build up, your follow-on products are available to better penetrate into the layers of the skin where they are needed most.
(Best way to use: Use once or twice a week. Wet skin with warm water. Scoop out a spoonful of the scrub into the palm of one hand. Rub palms together and then gently massage the skin with palms and fingertips. Add a little more water for a softer polish. Leave on for a minute or two (makes a fab mask). Rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Splash with cool water (boosts micro-circulation). Pat dry.
2. Brighten Up Toning Mist is a powerhouse face toner targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, brightens and smooths texture. Tone post-cleansing, and you’ll be perfectly prepped for serum and moisturiser.
Best way to use: Spray onto a damp cotton pad and wipe over the skin to remove any last vestiges of your cleanser or scrub. Then close your eyes and mist the toner over your face and allow to air dry.
3. Skin Evening and Brightening Serum is a water based serum that is quickly and easily absorbed into the skin. Formulated with liquorice root, this organic ingredient gently breaks down the build up of pigmentation and disperses it evenly throughout the skin. (No scary skin colour changes, just a gorgeous evening of your own skin tone). With added Vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid) which plays a vital role in the synthesis of collagen production and in return the regeneration of fresh, strong healthy skin cells, makes this serum a must in your beauty arsenal.
Best way to use: Give the bottle a gentle shake. Dispense a squirt into the cupped palm of one hand. Rub palms together and pat onto the skin a little like a man would apply aftershave. Wipe over and allow to absorb.
4. Skin Evening and Brightening Moisturiser is a radiance-boosting moisturiser formulated to help diminish the look of dark spots and discolourations for a more even skin tone and healthy, youthful skin luminosity.
This innovative formula understands the signals sent out from damaged skin and delivers repairing ingredients to visibly correct, not only on the damage you can see but works on the damage you can’t see. It targets uneven skin tone, reduces fine lines, firms skin and maintains moisture and suppleness.
Best way to use:
Moisturiser: Dispense a cashew nut size amount of moisturizer in one palm. Rub palms together and then press onto the cheeks first then forehead then t-zone and lastly chin and neck. Wipe over and allow to absorb.
Brighten Up Skin Polish: Sugar. Coconut Powder. Liquorice Root Powder. Shea Butter. Jojoba. Ginseng. Turmeric. L-Ascorbic Acid. Geranium, Neroli and Lemon Essential Oils. (200g)
Brighten Up Skin Mist: Distilled water. Vegetable derived glycerin. Liquorice Root extract. Geranium Flower Water. Ginseng Extract. L-Ascorbic Acid. Tumeric. Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. (Natural Preservative System). (250ml)
Skin Evening and Brightening Serum: Antioxidant Micro-Clustered Water, *Olive Squalane, *Liquorice root, *L-Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preservative System). (30mls)
*Liquorice infused distillate *Meadowfoam Seed Oil, *Jojoba, *Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate (Olive Oil Emulsifier), Shea Butter, *Rose Hip Seed Oil, *Carrot Seed Oil, +Liquorice Root *Lemon Extract, *Calendula, *Xanthan Gum, *Guar Gum, *L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) *Citric Acid, *Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preservative System). (100mls)R1,250.00