Hg for bros lime basil, and thyme face scrub
WHY USE ME?
Exfoliating Bro! Come on, we all doing it these days! We as men have no idea how quickly our skin grows. Thats right, the skin is a living organ for those who didnt take Biology. Exfoliating clears the face of these dead skin cells, revitalising and refreshing your face.
This exfoliation promotes clear growth and helps the moisturiser you use afterwards to properly absorb into the skin.
Dont knock it till you’ve tried it, especially a scrub like this that has an incredible, refreshing scent!
Sugar, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapeseed, Macadamia Nut Oil, Proprietary blend of essential oils which include: Basil, Thyme and Lime.
HOW TO USE IT:
Use the scoop provided and apply on to wet skin. Polish lightly in small circular motions. Leave on for a minute. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry. Your skin will look fresh and ready for your serum.
- Store Name: Nofled
- Vendor: Nofled
- No ratings found yet!
Matcha Manuka face body scrub with brown rice flakes
WHY USE ME?
This gorgeous scrub suitable for both face and body offers an abundance benefits to your skin.
MATCHA GREEN TEA:
1. Anti-oxidant/angi-aging – due to it’s extremely high level of anti-oxidants. (the highest ORAC rating food)
2. Anti-inflammatory – due to the caffeine and catechins
3. Anti-microbial – eliminates blemishes and acne
4. Anti-cancer/fights sun damage – powerful cancer fighting constituents (EGCG)
5. Mild exfoliation and detoxifying – particles sizes and high chlorophyll content
ACTIVE MANUKA HONEY IS A MIRACLE BEAUTY AND SKINCARE INGREDIENT.
A natural antimicrobial, the power of honey to stimulate wound healing and promote healthy skin is well documented and scientifically proven.
It works as a humectant, drawing moisture into the skin, and the unique properties of Active Manuka Honey make it one of the most biologically active and beneficial honeys for the skin. It’s perfect to enhance your skin’s renewal process.
BROWN RICE POWDER AND FLAKES.
is also good to the skin, in fact it aids treat pigmentation, wrinkles as well as blemishes and leaves the skin with a smooth porcelain finish. Flakes soften in Matcha tea gently polish off old skin cells to instantly lift and brighten the skin.
Brown Rice Powder, Coconut Flour, Castor Sugar, Manuka Honey, Matcha Green Tea Hydrosol, Jojoba, Grapeseed, Sweet Almond Oil.
The Ultimate hey gorgeous vitamin skin care kit
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN IS RIGHT HERE!
We’ve put the perfect age defence kit together that fortifies skin affected by hormonal changes and prompts skin to recall its youthful ways. Fragile, fatigued skin finds new energy to fight dullness, roughness, wrinkles and decreased density.
THIS FAB KIT :
1. Goji Berry Facial Scrub gently exfoliates old skin cell, grime and impurities to reveal a layer of fresh healthy skin.
2. Pineapple & Papaya Enzyme Cleanser is gentle enough to use twice a day to effectively remove make-up and daily grime. Keeping your skin spotlessly clean without damaging the acid mantel will promote healthy radiant skin. (Please note the cleanser pictured above has been coloured for photograph purposes. It is a cream/white colour).
3. Vitamin C stabilises the skin’s pH balance. It removes the last vestiges of your cleanser and prepares the skin for your follow on products.
4. Add a blast of 20 % Vitamin C Serum into the skin. Vit C plays a vital role in the production of collagen, which in turn helps promote the regeneration of fresh healthy skin cells. It lifts and brightens the skin leaving it youthful and healthy.
5. Seal in all the goodness with this fab Vitamin C Moisturiser to plump up the skin, softens lines and wrinkles. It’s also incredibly nourishing and hydrating.R1,295.00