Make your own wall art, with some Unexpected Worx flair. It has come to our attention that not all landlords are cool with drilling holes in the wall to put up the more traditional wall art. Now introducing our very bling DIY self-adhesive mirror acrylic wall art.
Turn your wall into a mirrored canvas, mix and match the bronze, gold, rose gold and silver tint mirror tiles to build the pattern to any size you want. This kit includes 6 silver self-adhesive acrylic mirror tiles with a size of 20cm each.
How to Guide:
– Use the included pattern ideas sheet or start off by drawing out your pattern on paper. Draw a straight line on the wall where you can start your pattern from, use the included tile spacer to make sure your pattern stays consistently spaced and the line you drew to keep it level. After installation is sure to remove the protective film from the tiles. Please do not use any solvents or harsh chemicals to clean the parts. Mr Min and a microfiber cloth will do the job just fine.
– This kit includes 6 Silver self-adhesive acrylic mirror tiles
– Made from Acrylic and will not shatter into dangerous glass shards when accidentally broken.
– Modern and seamless! This unique pattern will be the focal point of any room.
– Self-adhesive tiles and tile spacer for easy installation. No need for screws or glue.
– Long lasting and made from quality materials.
– Individual tile size 20cm.
What’s in the box
6 x Silver Mirror Acrylic 20cm Hexagon Tiles
1 x Tile Spacer