Banish and repair blemish free skin kit
ALL YOU NEED TO CLEAR BREAKOUTS FOR CLEAR HEALTHY SKIN
Our Banish & Repair range works miracles on problem skin, can be used by all ages and all skin types.
Prized for their incredible healing properties, this 4 product kit will treat heal and nourish acne prone skin and leave it clear, revitalised and healthy.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
The kit includes 4 products to exfoliate, tone, heal and nourish the skin and reduces scars and blemishes.
Our Honey and Papaya Facial Scrub gently polishes off old skin cells, excess oils, impurities and bacteria. The scrub also creates a perfectly clean and smooth surface on your skin to allow the following products to penetrate deeper into the skin, accelerating the healing process.
Then apply our Apple Cider Vinegar Toner to stabilise the skin’s pH balance and maintain skin health.
Now, time to apply our amazing Banish and Repair Serum. All you need is just a few drops, warmed between the palms of your hands, and then press your palms gently onto your skin, almost as if you were “pushing” the serum into the skin. Wipe over the skin, allow to absorb for a minute or two and seal in all the goodness with the Banish and Repair Moisturiser.
Banish and Repair serum is packed with gorgeous non comedogenic oils (these oils don’t block or clog pores) that feed the skin with the correct EFA’s (Essential Fatty Acids) it needs to stop the overproduction of sebum to stabilise the amount of oil your skin needs to produce to stay youthful, supple and healthy. These gorgeous products work to fix the problem, not just the symptoms so you can look forward to clear healthy skin long term.
- Store Name: Nofled
- Vendor: Nofled
- No ratings found yet!
Honey and oatmeal facial scrub
WHY USE ME?
Get gorgeous and get glowing; this wholesome oat scrub is like health food for your skin. Polish away dead skin cells, makeup and grime, while enjoying all the nourishing benefits of real honey, colloidal oats and essential oils. Beautiful skin starts with good cleansing, and our Gorgeous honey oatmeal scrub is such a delicious way to do it. Effective cleansing keeps your complexion looking younger and smoother; plus it means that the moisturiser you use afterwards will be properly absorbed into your skin. That means your inner beauty will shine through all day.
Your skin cells are renewing and replacing themselves every minute of the day; with a gentle cleansing scrub, you can make sure those old dead cells don’t stick around. The ingredients in this formula all help to keep your complexion bright and beautiful.
Colloidal oatmeal softens, soothes & protects the skin.
Honey is hydrating, with antibacterial & antioxidant properties. Prevents signs of ageing & gives the complexion a healthy glow.
Apricot oil is a rich moisturiser that’s high in nourishing omega-6 fatty acids.
Macadamia oil hydrates the skin & balanced oil production; it’s easily absorbed and non-greasy.
Calendula oil is full of flavonoids (antioxidants); it has potent natural healing properties & soothes skin irritation.
Chamomile oil is healing & soothing.
Hey Gorgeous goodies make great gifts for the beautiful people in your life – and for yourself of course.
Sugar. Colloidal Oats, Wildflower Honey, Grape Seed, Olive, Apricot Nut, Macadamia, Carrot Seed & Calendula, Lavender and Chamomile.
WHY IT WORKS:
Jojoba and essential oils nourish the skin aiding in the recovery of marks, scars and minor wounds.
HOW TO USE IT:
Wet skin with warm water. Scoop out a spoonful of the scrub into the palm of one hand. Rub palms together and then gently, using palms and fingertips, massage the skin. Leave on for a few minutes (makes a fabulous mask). Rinse off thoroughly with warm water. Splash with cool water. Pat dry. Your skin will look fresh, glowing and ready to ready for your serum.R200.00
Apricot and walnut facial scrub
REVITALISES DULL CONGESTED TIRED SKIN. IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TYPES INCLUDING SENSITIVE SKIN.
Our Revitalising Apricot Facial Scrub is just what you need to refresh dull, congested & tired looking skin. Apricots are known to contain one of the highest levels of carotenoids (think vitamin A) and super-effective antioxidants. Apricot, Grapeseed and jojoba oils will nourish your skin leaving it smoother, fresher and revitalised.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
* Cold pressed organic Apricot Kernel Oil Organic is rich in gamma linoleic acid, or GLA, which comes from essential fatty acid omega-6. The GLA content in apricot kernel oil helps skin to maintain moisture balance. GLA also plays a role in firming and toning your skin and contains vitamin A and E, which soothe the skin and slow signs of ageing. The nourishing properties of apricot kernel seed oil have an anti-inflammatory effect and soothe minor skin conditions such as eczema.
* Jojoba Oil with its deep rapid absorbing and antibacterial effects is an excellent treatment for numerous skin ailments such as dry, itchy flaky skin. It is wonderfully beneficial for those prone to break-outs as jojoba oil reduces the overproduction of sebum, relieves blockage of the pores and its antibacterial effects can help reduce infection. Jojoba oil though emollient is not greasy. It heals, soothes and moisturizes the skin leaving, it soft and smooth.
* Coconut Flour is from the coconut ‘meat’ after extraction of coconut oil. It is highly absorbent and also has fine exfoliating properties. It contains trace minerals, vitamin C and other anti-oxidants which fight off ageing free radicals and lift and brighten the skin.
* Ground Walnut Kernel has angular and multi-faceted minute particles which retain the extreme hardness of the walnut shell – yet because of their fine particle size – they will act as a soft abrasive to polish off old skin cells and impurities to reveal a layer of fresh fabulous skin.
* Calendula and Chamomile essential oils add a soothing calmness to the skin.
Apricot Kernal Oil, Organic Coconut Oil
*Sugar, *Organic Apricot and Jojoba Oils, *Grapeseed Oil * Coconut Flour *Ground Walnut and Apricot Kernels *Calendula and Chamomile essential oils.
Use the scoop provide and apply to wet skin. Polish lightly in small circular motions. Leave on for a minute or two. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry. Your skin will look fresh, glowing and ready to ready for your favourite Hey Gorgeous serum.R200.00