Safe To Use
Requiring no experience to operate, we’ve added increased safety elements to ensure stable driving conditions. Our smart battery management system is made from the highest quality components to prevent unnecessary incidents – cutting power to the system as soon as control is lost.
Added Bluetooth element
You no longer have to leave your beats behind when taking a ride on your Hoverboards. You can now track along with your tunes with our new Bluetooth element added to our two-wheel self-balancing 10″ Smart Glider.
Due to its lightweight, the 10″ Smart Glider is convenient to take with you wherever you may need to go. Not only is it dustproof, but the Hoverboard is also easily maneuverable around sharp bends and turns – making it durable, strong, and easy to operate.
- Minimum Weight of Rider: 30 KG
- Maximum Weight: 130 kg
- Maximum cruising speed 15-20 km/h
- Maximum climbing angles 35 degrees
- Charging time2-3 hours
- Lights: Front & Rear & On Top
- Dimension 660*270*270mm
- Pedal height 270mm
- Tire size 255mm
- Chassis clearance 70mm
- Certification CE & ROHS & FCC
- Tire Pressure (Inflatable Tyre) 1.8 Bar
- Includes – Hoverboard; Charger; Bluetooth Enabling
- Switch the Hoverboard on (the hoverboard must stay on throughout the connection process.)
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Bluetooth device (Cell phone Android/IOS)
- Search for devices
- The hoverboard connection should then appear on your device as a new device.
- Click on the hoverboard to start a connection.
- As soon as it is connected it will appear on your device
- You can now try to play music from your Music playlist and the sound will reflect upon the hoverboard.
- 1 Built-In Bluetooth Speaker
- Terrains of Use – All Terrain Hoverboard – In-Doors; Grass ; Dry Sand; Gravel ; Bricked Paving; Tar etc